Yes, it's only February. But like Rome, bikini bodies aren't built in a day. If you want to make sure you're all set for summer, these treatments (combined with a healthy diet and a lil' sweat) will get you there by June.
Since this is about looking and being healthy, we'll start by setting some healthy expectations. You will not be able to go from overweight to bikini-ready with non-invasive body sculpting treatments alone. Even surgical ones would have extensive enough of a recovery that you might not be fully ready in time. But the great news is that non-invasive treatments won't stop you from eating and exercising regularly, so it will make them the perfect treatments to accelerate your progress. These treatments are best suited for those of us who have stubborn pockets of fat that we just can't seem to crunch and squat away. And if you're looking for a way to supercharge your workouts, our first treatment on the list should be your new go-to:
- Emsculpt Neo: it will build muscle by 25% and reduce fat by 30% in the treated area, meaning your abs, arms and thighs will be in peak bikini shape with a series and maintenance treatments. If you want to shape your booty, Emsculpt Neo has a special treatment that strengthens without fat loss. Set aside about 1—3 months to see full results, with muscle mass increase showing immediately after your series is complete.
- CoolSculpting: this is a great treatment for fat loss alone, with up to 21% fat loss in each treated area. CoolSculpting can remove stubborn fat pockets and it's a great option for areas that Emsculpt Neo can't reach such as double chin and bra fat. It can be used in some of the same areas as Emsculpt as well, if you prefer just fat loss. Set aside about 3 months to see the results from this treatment.
- Kybella: perfect for double chin, bra fat, or any other very small pockets of fat you want to get rid of. Kybella is an injectable solution that dissolves fat and then your body flushes it out, so expect some swelling and tenderness for the first week, and about 6—8 weeks for full results.
Let's say you're in great shape and love the way your body looks, but that cellulite just won't leave you alone. If you can relate, here's what we suggest:
- QWO: it's an injectable treatment that dissolves the fibrous cords that create cellulite pockets. You can treat the buttocks and thighs, and you will experience downtime in the form of bruising that you'll probably want to cover up. The treatment itself isn't very uncomfortable, and results can be seen within 21 days after treatment. Most patients need about 2—3 30-minute sessions to get the look they want (depending on how much cellulite you're trying to erase), so make sure you give yourself a few months for this one.
- Profound RF: the treatment is performed with a device that delivers radiofrequency (RF) through a stamp of needles (don't worry, we'll providing numbing to make this more comfortable for you), and it breaks apart the fibrous cords much like QWO. There's also some bruising, which fades a bit more quickly than QWO, and a treatment can take a couple hours to perform. Results can take a couple months to appear, with some patients seeing noticeably dramatic results within a month of 1 session.
Throw out the razor and stick with us on this one: shave bumps are never a good look in a bikini. Shaving is annoying and takes time out of every day that you could be spending trying on all the new bikinis you want to buy, so just give laser hair removal a try and we promise you'll be hooked. Several sessions over one treated area mean that up to 95% of the hair will stop growing, and if any stray hairs do manage to survive beyond a few sessions, they still won't grow back as quickly as shaving. We recommend a series of at least 5—6 treatments in an area, and you should stop all other hair removal methods for a period of time like creams or waxing to avoid irritating the skin. You'll also need to avoid the sun for a bit after a treatment since your skin will be sensitive, which is why we suggest you try it during February when you're spending much less time showing skin. You can treat the following areas with laser hair removal:
- Upper lip
- Bikini area
Get summer-ready today in our West Palm Beach and Jupiter offices.